Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic Hopkins, MN
Conveniently serving Hopkins, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, and Edina.
Get the relief you need at our friendly Hopkins, MN clinic
Schumacher's Hopkins, Minnesota Chiropractic Clinic conveniently serves Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Edina, Hopkins and other West Metro communities. So, through chiropractic techniques and/or acupuncture, we can help you find:
- Relief for your lower back pain, your mid-back pain, your arm pain, and your neck pain.
- Relief for your headaches.
- Relief for your scoliosis and sciatica.
- Relief for your whiplash - as well as helping you with the attorneys and insurance adjusters.
- Relief for other auto injuries, as well as helping you get the 100% coverage you deserve through Minnesota's No-Fault Laws.
- Relief for job-related injuries, as well as leading you through the Workers' Compensation process.
You can trust our 30+ years of local experience providing pain relief to the residents of Hopkins, MN and the surrounding areas. We specialize in offering a comfortable, family feeling with a dedicated staff, flexible scheduling, and giving you honest treatment with no hidden costs.
Need immediate chiropractic help?
We want to ensure you get the help you need as fast as we can.
- Call us to talk to a doctor to get your immediate questions answered.
- Walk-ins are also available, so you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
- And we have same-day appointments.
Want an appointment?
Directions to our clinic:
Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic Hopkins, MN Clinic's address is:
8534 Excelsior Blvd
Hopkins, MN 55343
This address is conveniently located in Minneapolis' West Metro area, just east of highway 169 at the Northwest corner of Excelsior Blvd and Blake Road in Hopkins, Minnesota.
Directions from the North (Minneapolis, St Louis Park, and Minnetonka, Golden Valley and other areas)
Take Highway 169 South to Excelsior Blvd. Go East on Excelsior, the clinic is on the left-hand side. Or take Highway 100 South to Excelsior Blvd and head West. The clinic is on your right.
Directions from the South (Edina, Eden Prairie, Edina, Richfield, and other areas)
Take Highway 169 North to Excelsior Blvd. Go East on Excelsior, the clinic is on the left-hand side. Or take Normandale Blvd/Highway 100 North to Excelsior Blvd and head west. The clinic is on your right.
We treat a range of conditions using modern techniques and therapies that are gentle and effective for all age groups. Learn more below: