Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic Hopkins, MN
Chiropractors Serving Hopkins and Nearby Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, and Edina.
In the Minneapolis West Metro area? Get the relief you need now at our friendly chiropractic office near you in Hopkins, MN.
Schumacher's Hopkins Chiropractic Clinic conveniently serves nearby Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Edina, Hopkins, and other West Metro communities. So, through chiropractic techniques and/or acupuncture, we can help you find:
- Relief for your lower back pain, your mid-back pain, your arm pain, and your neck pain.
- Relief for your headaches.
- Relief for your scoliosis and sciatica.
- Relief for your neuropathy.
- Relief for your whiplash - as well as helping you with the attorneys and insurance adjusters.
- Relief for other auto injuries, as well as helping you get the 100% coverage you deserve through Minnesota's No-Fault Laws.
- Relief for job-related injuries, as well as leading you through the Workers' Compensation process.
- Addressing your pregnancy issues
- Providing your child with the benefits of pediatric chiropractic care
You can trust our 34+ years of local chiropractor experience providing pain relief to the residents of Hopkins, MN and the surrounding areas. We specialize in offering a comfortable, family feeling with a dedicated staff, flexible scheduling, and giving you honest treatment with no hidden costs.
Need immediate chiropractic help?
We want to ensure you get the help you need as fast as we can.
- Call us to talk to a doctor to get your immediate questions answered.
- Walk-ins are also available, so you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
- And we have same-day appointments.
Want an appointment?
We accept most insurance
We accept most insurance plans, including auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury, and most health insurance plans. See our insurance information page for details.
Please feel free to contact our experienced staff by calling us at:t (952) 931-9867, texting us, or filling out the form on this page for help understanding your benefits before your treatment, at no charge.
Don't have insurance?
If you have minimal or no medical insurance coverage, we can arrange a flexible payment program for you. You can also use your Health Savings Account (HSA).
So, you can still receive the care you need. In fact, many of our patients pay for their care directly, as they discover how affordable and cost-effective chiropractic care can be.